Using public dtop cameras and artificial intelligence we're estimating the current traffic conditions in San Juan
The roads in San Juan, Puerto Rico can be pretty congested, especially during rush hour. The good news is that the Puerto Rico Department of Transportation and Public Works is constantly working to improve traffic conditions.
In the meantime, here are some tips to help you navigate the roads:
- Try to avoid driving during rush hour if possible. If you must drive, plan your route ahead of time and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Download a traffic app like Waze or Google Maps to help you plan the fastest route.
- Be aware of construction zones and plan your route accordingly.
- Obey the speed limit and all traffic laws. aggressive driving only makes traffic worse.
- If you get into an accident, move your vehicle to the side of the road and call the police. Do not try to resolve the situation yourself.
With a little planning and patience, you can get around San Juan without too much trouble. Just be prepared for some traffic delays.
Since hurricane Fiona camera feeds have been unreliable - as of oct 2022View Map
Try Our Puerto Rico Traffic API
New Frames - Refresh